Swimming Pool Plaster Repair in Aiea, HI
Are you looking for a pool plaster repair around Aiea? If you are then Natural Salt Pools can guarantee you a reliable pool plaster service. Natural Salt Pools LLC is a swimming pool service company with the skilled swimming pool contractors that you can get in Aiea around Honolulu County, Hawaii. We are a fully licensed and insured swimming pool service provider with the experience of over 26 years around Honolulu County. Thus, you can rely on our experience.
Pool plaster is the final coating applied to a concrete pool that makes the surface of the pool smoother covering the rough concrete shell. A pool finish is supposed to last between 5 to 10 years if it is given the maintenance it requires. However, there are many problems that may occur in the finishing of your pool due to various reasons. Some of the problems are:
- Discoloration of pool plaster: Discoloration of pool plaster can be seen in years or even after months of applying. It may be the result of excessive use of calcium chloride, thickness variation in the plaster variation, or water content variation.
- Cracking of pool plaster: Cracks of pool plaster is seen on the top step of the plastered pool. This can be the result of a wet plaster mix that has high water content or hot plaster mix, with the high calcium content.
- Delamination of pool plaster: Delamination of the pool plaster means the separation of the old layer and the new coat of plaster. This can occur due to dirty surfaces or because of the lack of a bond coat, too thin plaster coat, or over trowelling.
The swimming pool contractors of Natural Salt Pools can help you in fixing such problems with your pool. Also, there are many types of pool finishes that you can apply if you choose to replace your existing one. Given below are a few of the pool finishes that you can get for your pool.
- Aggregate finish: Aggregate is a mix of material like pebbles with the cement instead of sand. They are durable than plaster and are softer on your feet.
- Tile Finish: Tile is made out of the sand, porcelain, or glass. It is known to be the longest-lasting finish for a concrete pool.
You can choose the one suitable for you and we will help you in replacing your old pool finish with the new one. Natural Salt Pools LLC offers you an effective pool plaster repair service including other swimming pool services like pool replastering, swimming pool tiles, pool coping tiles, and inground pool inserts.
You can always trust the swimming pool contractors of Natural Salt Pools LLC as they can ensure an effective plaster repair for your pool around Aiea, Hawaii. So, REACH OUT TO US and GET AN ESTIMATE for the pool service that you want around Honolulu County.